I tried a new stir fry recipe for dinner last night and it was absolutely delicious.
2-3 Chicken Breasts (cut into bite sized pieces)
Mixed Vegetables (preferably steam in a bag for ease of preparation, reduced cleanup & less oil absorption)
Macadamia Nut Oil or Olive Oil (2-3 tablespoons)
Cashews (1/2 cup)
Iron Chef Orange Ginger Sauce (or other similar sauce) (1/2 cup)
Wok or Large Nonstick Frying Pan
1) Cook the vegetables separately from the chicken, preferably in microwave while cooking the chicken on the wok. Time: 5-6 minutes
2) Warm up the wok with macadamia nut oil on medium-high heat.
3) Throw the chicken into the wok and cook until white on the inside.
4) Lower heat to medium and pour orange sauce over the chicken. Mix well.
5) Add vegetables into the wok and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
6) Top everything off with the cashews for 1-2 minutes.
Feel free to serve the chicken and vegetables over a plate of rice if you’d like.
Time to eat!